A company built on Communication, Transparency, and Trust.
Does your practice struggle with issues of
coding, reimbursement and denials?
Do you wonder if it’s costing you money?
The answer is simple – it all starts with an audit!
We specialize in Coding, Auditing, and Denial work for:
Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Urgent Care Centers
Other Outpatient Settings
Give US the responsibility of turning your coding into Optimal Reimbursement so YOU can get back to making Patient Care the priority!
100% of our coders are AAPC and/or AHIMA certified.
Are you seeing too many denials come through your door?
We can not only help you deal with them but teach you how to diminish them!
Are you getting the most out of your Injections and Infusions?
We specialize in setting you up for this.
Is someone in your office capturing HCC coding?
Ask us about the importance of this and how it can bring revenue to your practice.
Do you have a newly credentialed physician, NP, or PA in your practice?
Let’s make sure they’re documenting thoroughly to bring your practice optimal reimbursement.
Be sure you are getting the most out of your E&M coding and documentation.
We can help!
Choose from the topics below:
- 1995 & 1997 Guidelines – Their Similarities and Differences
- The 8 elements of a Patient History
- The ROS – What It Is, What It Isn’t, and How to Correctly Capture It During the Encounter
- Proper Accounting of PFSH
- Objective Elements Pertinent to the Patient’s Chief Complaint
- Comprehensive Exam: How Specialists Can Use Bullets to Their Advantage with the ’97 Guidelines
- Justification for Doing More Than an EPF Exam
- Concise Documentation and Focusing It on the Presenting Problem
- The Assessment: Signs and Symptoms vs. Actual Diagnoses
- Medical Necessity and How It Drives Medical Decision Making
- Elements That Add Value to The Medical Decision Making
- Documentation Cloning: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Compartmentalization of ‘Boilerplate’ Template Text and Parameters
- Proper Reporting of 99211
- Proper Reporting of 96372 and Other Drug Injection Codes
- Proper Reporting of 86580 with Z11.1
- The ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting Minimal Selection of Unspecified or Vague ICD-10-CM codes
- Recording of a Clear Plan of Action Based on The Objective Findings and The Assessment or Lack Thereof
Contact us for additional topics.
Together we can customize an educational package
according to your individual needs.