A company built on Communication, Transparency, and Trust.
A personal message from the owner…
When you work for RSM Coding Solutions, you’re never just a number. Your needs are our priority. We understand that people need their work to fit into specific schedules and lifestyles. Having been a contract coder for 15 years (back when it was onsite only), I know all about giving up time with family to travel out of town to make a few extra dollars. All the while, someone else was taking in the majority of money earned from the long hours I put in. All I wanted was to be paid fairly for those sacrifices and for my hard work. Not having that need met and others, made me feel used and disconnected. I promised myself that in my own business, I’d never give people a reason to feel that way. At RSM Coding, we not only compensate our employees fairly, but competitively. It is my personal goal to make each person feel recognized and appreciated.
We’re always looking for professionals that love their job and the people they work with, just like we do.
Come work with us and find out what it means to be truly appreciated for your hard work.
- Full time or part time.
- Weekdays or weekends.
- Remote or on-site opportunities.
- Create your own schedule.
- Pay increases at 6-month intervals.
- Progressive annual bonus starting after one year with the company.
- Referral bonuses.
- Unexpected gifts of appreciation.
- Extremely competitive pay.
- Weekly paychecks, via direct deposit.
- Extra holiday pay.
- Hotels paid up front by the company.
- Mileage reimbursement according to the federal rate.
- Meal reimbursement at a flat rate instead of keeping track of and sending in receipts.
- Paid travel time after the first half hour of travel each day.
– Jen S.
– Julie C.
– Marie D.
– Sherry S.
We’d love to add you to our dedicated team that’s committed to performing our very best every day.
Skills and Certifications
- At least 5 years coding experience.
- Certification through AHIMA or AAPC.
Qualities and Standards
- Dependability – Working agreed schedule reliably & punctually.
- Professionalism – Holding yourself to a higher standard, while going above and beyond.
- Work Ethic – Putting in an honest day’s work. Keeping a positive attitude.